Monday, July 15, 2024

Hope, Unity and Peace / Christians Illuminating Light - In Your Eyes ( of Christ ) - Peter Gabriel / Armor of Light: A Trilogy Story

 


Our Q & A Continues With Peter Arnold, Christian Fiction Suspense Thriller Author, "Armor of Light: A Trilogy Story" (NEW eBook Debuted, July 2, 2024)

Heaven's Doorway Press - Q & A (#37) with author, Peter Arnold:

Question: Peter, given the call for national unity and healing, what inspires you on this path of enlightenment?

"We need to be the 'eyes of Christ,' which is Love itself.  First, we must look at each human being as beautifully made with the spark of God.  Each person is unique for this age and time. Second, to remember Jesus Christ's new commandment: 'Love One Another.'  Thus, if we can meditate on these as 'Holy guideposts,' we can stay on the right path of illumination."







"A remarkable song of unity, 'In Your Eyes,' has been resonating with me lately . . . is by the accomplished musician and songwriter, Peter Gabriel.  Below are some of the main lyrics and a performance with Youssou N'Dour. (The link to the video is the caption of the pic)."

"In Your Eyes" Performed By Peter Gabriel and Youssou N'Dour

"After you watch the above video, you may want to discern the hidden treasures in the remarkable lyrics.  Can you imagine if you could gaze right now into the eyes of our Lord Jesus Christ, what would you see? The light of 1,000 churches? Would you see His eternal love for you and the universe reflected in His eyes? Will your eyes be transformed into His vision by the Holy Spirit? Is the light of Jesus Christ's eyes, 'In Your Eyes,'? When you finally see the face of Christ, will you see your face reflected in His eyes? Will your eyes become His eyes as beacons of hope, mercy and love?"







Here are the lyrics to the song for you to contemplate:

In Your Eyes”

By Songwriter Peter Gabriel


I get so lost, sometimes

Days pass and this emptiness fills my heart.

When I want to run away

I drive off in my car.

But whichever way I go

I come back to the place you are.


All my instincts, they return

And the grand facade, so soon will burn,

Without a noise, without my pride

I reach out from the inside.


In your eyes

The light, the heat

(Your eyes)

I am complete

(Your eyes)

I see the doorway to a thousand churches

(Your eyes)


The resolution of all the fruitless searches

(Your eyes)

I see the light and the heat

(Your eyes)

I want to be that compete

I want to touch the light

The heat I see in your eyes

In your eyes

In your eyes

In your eyes


Love, I don’t like to see so much pain

So much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away

I get so tired of working so hard for our survival

I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive


All my instincts, they return

And the grand facade, so soon will burn,

Without a noise, without my pride

I reach out from the inside.


In your eyes

The light, the heat

(Your eyes)

I am complete

(Your eyes)

I see the doorway to a thousand churches

(Your eyes)


The resolution of all the fruitless searches

(Your eyes)

I see the light and the heat

(Your eyes)

I want to be that compete

I want to touch the light

The heat I see in your eyes

In your eyes

In your eyes

In your eyes


Accepting all I’ve done and said

I want to stand and stare again

’Til there is nothing left, whoa,

It remains there in your eyes

Whatever comes and goes

Oh, it’s in your eyesI



PART XXXVIII of our interview with author, Peter Arnold to be continued . . .

                                                                    

"ARMOR OF LIGHT: A TRILOGY STORY" BY PETER ARNOLD

IF YOU WERE SUMMONED BY AN ANGEL TO A DISTANT LAND, WOULD YOU GO?

The Wait is Over!

NOW Available, just released, July 2, 2024 on Apple BooksAmazonBarnes & Noble and wherever eBooks are sold.

eBook debuted July 2, 2024 (USA, Canada, Australia, United KingdomGermany
The Netherlands, Portugal and other European territories)
ISBN: 979-8-9903783-0-8
©2024 Library of Congress Registration # TXu 2-422-111
USA PCIP Classification: LCC PS3601.R56 2024 | DDC 813 A-dc23
IngramSpark, LLC
heavensdoorwaypress@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like a drop of water in the vast ocean, your comments contribute to the greater cumulative creative consciousness! Thank you.

Hope, Unity and Peace / Christians Illuminating Light - In Your Eyes ( of Christ ) - Peter Gabriel / Armor of Light: A Trilogy Story

  Our Q & A Continues Wi th Peter Arnold, Christian Fiction Suspense Thriller Author, "Armor of Light: A Trilogy Story" (NEW e...